The FrSky Horus X10S is one of the highest quality transmitters on the market today. With built in iXJT+ Tx module, detachable external antenna, and industrial LCD screen this transmitter is the perfect choice for drone professionals.
The X10 series carries forward all the advantages of its big brother the X12S while maintaining a smaller size and all the same features. The X10S has updated internals and some of the latest and greatest tech to ever be put in a handheld transmitter. The X10S comes with FrSky’s own easy to use FrOS (operating system) and of course, supports OpenTX (OS used on the X9D) as well. The X10 series also inherits the wireless trainer system, antenna detection and SWR warning functions. Designed with 2 internal antennas to improve signal strength and improved battery life with a rechargeable Li-ion battery.
The main difference between the X10 and X10S is the Horus X10S is equipped with FrSky’s latest and best gimbal to date, the MC12P has all CNC parts, digital 10 ball bearing hall sensors gimbals, higher accuracy than the MC12 gimbal of the X12S. These gimbals offer the most precise control for your flying experience.
● Built-in iXJT+ module (the enhanced RF performance and the less latency)
● Wireless trainer system
● Support FrSky Free Link App (Download link: https://www.frsky-rc.com/app/ )
● FrSky FrOS (Support OpenTX System)
● 2 internal antennas and detachable external antenna
● Antenna detection and SWR warning
● Industrial LCD: 480*272 readable outdoor color screen
● Built-in Li-ion battery
● MC12P all CNC digital higher accuracy ten ball bearings hall sensor gimbals and extendable stick ends
● Comes with soft carrying case!
● Full Weight: 1000g
● Operating Voltage: DC 7.2V
● Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 60 ℃
● Operating Current: 350mA@7.2V
● Number of channels: 16 channels (up to 32 channels)
● Flash Memory: 16MB(extendible by TF card)
● Transmitter Panel : Carbon Fiber
EU (European Union), US (United States)